Children will need to wear:
- a white polo shirt,
- purple school jumper with logo
- black or grey trousers, skirt or shorts.
- sensible low black footwear
- in the summer girls can wear lilac ‘gingham’ school dresses with black footwear.
- a plain white tee shirt,
- black shorts
- track suit or similar and trainers
Uniform can be brought from a number of places including Birds of Dereham, located behind Halfords on Yaxham Rd, who are able to supply both shirts and jumpers embroidered with the school badge.
It is useful for the children to have an old shirt for use as an apron.