Year 4 Homework – Autumn 2You must:
- Read at least three times a week
- Practise your weekly spellings
- Complete an activity on MyMaths or TTRockstars
- Create a biography for a Pirate:
- What are they called, where did they come from? What is their nickname – how did they get it? What do they look like – include a picture! What is the name of their ship? Describe one of their famous adventures. How did they die?!
- Make a 3D Treasure Island
- Draw and label a Pirate Ship
- Make a Pirate’s Treasure Chest – what will be in it?
- Create a Treasure Island map – how will you make it look worn and weathered? You could include: swamps, trees, lakes, mines, huts, forests, waterfalls, a graveyard!
- Complete a survey on the appliances which use electricity in your house. Do they have switches? How do they work?
- Make a musical instrument. How does it work?
44 total views, 1 views today